Did you avail of the voucher scheme to develop a website but are unsure how to make simple changes? Do you get a feeling of fear when you open your website dashboard? With the majority of us using Wordpress, learn how to make changes and get seen.
This workshop is for small business owners or employees responsible for marketing to ensure you are keeping your website up-to-date whether that's updating dates, products or prices this course will cover the basics so you don't panic when you open the dashboard!!
"It was very informative. There was great detail in setting up a wordpress site but it was simple and understandable all at the same time. Jon was fantastic and very patient answering any questions we have or explaining something we didn't understand."
"This course gave excellent practical tips on how you can increase the SEO of your website by making a few small changes."
- Understanding Websites:HTML, WordPress, Content Types
- Getting Seen: Social Media, Off-site SEO, Content & SEO
- Technolgies & Domains Overview
Who is the course for
- Business Owner or employees in a business responsible for marketing or websites.
- Zoom Online, 3 hour session plus Q&A
- Jon Lomex, Trainer/Owner of Format.ie.