This masterclass will address the new world of remote working leadership. Importantly it addresses self-management, team engagement and wellness. Keeping teams connected by relevant communication for confident and effective connectivity. Remote working does not need to be a challenge, let's make it work.
- Understanding the Virtual Team
- The Role of the Virtual Leader
- Communicating with your Team
- Building & Engaging the Team
- Developing your Team
- Leading Performance
- Work/life Balance & Employee Wellness
Who is the course for
- Business Owners, Directors, Managers, Supervisors. Anyone in a business responsible for a team of people.
- Zoom Online
- Chris McDonagh, Senior Partner and Business Consultant with CMD Group is a much sought-after trainer and speaker in Ireland and the UK.
- His motivation and enthusiasm together with his high energy level brings life to a classroom and energises the learners. His real-life experiences coupled with his thorough knowledge of the subject matter ensures all learners will gain an abundance of skills that will transfer to the workplace.
- For the past 25 years he has built up a very successful training business in Ireland and the UK. His ability to reach out to everyone regardless of their position or status makes him a trainer of choice. Chris is a Director of the International Federation of Training & Development Organisations and represents Europe on the Board.