With more than 300 million active users, Twitter is a free online micro-blogging platform. It can be easily integrated into your digital marketing strategy to promote your business and communicate your message in the form of 'tweets', images and video. Companies of all sizes have been using Twitter to grow their business as it provides a great opportunity for real-time engagement and customer service. It also costs very little to promote a product and is also quite easy to set up and maintain a Twitter profile. Increase awareness of your brand, promote your blogs and videos, boost website traffic, get instant feedback on your products and services and keep up with the latest trends in your industry.
In this course, you will learn how to set up a Twitter business account, how to use and maximise the basic features, understand how hashtags are used, how to craft a message in 280 characters or less, how to 'talk' on Twitter to gain trust, how to use lists, bookmarks, Tweetdeck & polls and how to build your following organically.
Training Cancellation Policy: Registrants who cancel over 14 days in advance of scheduled training date shall incur no cancellation fee. Registrants who cancel within 14 days of scheduled training date shall incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the cost. Registrants who cancel within 24 hours or fail to attend training will be charged 100% of the full fee.
- Understand the benefits of Twitter for your business
- Set up a Twitter business account
- Use and maximise the basic features
- Understand how hashtags are used
- Craft a message in 280 characters or less
- Know how to ‘talk’ on Twitter to gain trust
- Build your following organically.
Who is the course for
Business Owners, Managers, Marketing Managers and Administrators, Team Leaders, Social Media Managers who are new to Twitter and its use for business. Twitter is for any type of product or service based business – from authors to candle makers to yoga instructors, where potential clients can connect quickly.
- Twitter overview
- Twitter basics – account set up, header images and profile pictures
- Tweeting – finding followers, making connections, crafting your message, using hashtags and live video
- Tools – using lists, topics, bookmarks, link shortening, scheduling tweets, tweet engagement, polls
- Twitter on PC vs Mobile – advantages of using Tweetdeck
- Marie Shields (www.mossmarketing.ie), is an experienced digital marketing and consumer PR provider and trainer based in Donegal.
- Marie combines a mix of data driven and creative strategic planning to help SME business owners devise actionable plans, to connect with the online communities who are most likely to convert to a lead, sale or membership.
- Solving brand awareness and online marketing issues, in a collaborative, results-driven and positive way is an exciting part of Marie’s daily work – Instagram, Facebook Advertising and consumer public relations campaigns being at the core of Moss Marketing’s deliverables.