Change is something that excites people who love opportunities for growth, to see and learn about new things, or who like to shift the status quo. Some changes, however, are harder to adjust to and lead to expressions of resistance and anger. We can take concrete steps to make change more palatable by understanding people’s hesitation, enlisting the help of others, setting up plans, and managing stressors. These steps can also ensure that desired changes are implemented successfully.
In this 3-hour Webinar, you will learn how to manage and cope with change and how to help those around you, too.
Training Cancellation Policy: Registrants who cancel over 14 days in advance of scheduled training date shall incur no cancellation fee. Registrants who cancel within 14 days of scheduled training date shall incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the cost. Registrants who cancel within 24 hours or fail to attend training will be charged 100% of the full fee.
- Accept there are no normal or abnormal ways of reacting to change, but that we must start from where we are.
- See change not as something to be feared and resisted but as an essential element of the world to be accepted.
- Understand that adapting to change is not technical but attitudinal. Change is not an intellectual issue but one that strikes at who you are.
- Recognise that before we can embrace the way things will be, we may go through a process of grieving, and of letting go of the way things used to be.
- See change as an opportunity for self-motivation and innovation.
- Identify strategies for helping change to be accepted and implemented in the workplace.
Who is the course for
Business Owners, Directors, Managers, Supervisors, R&D, anyone in a business looking to change something or create something new
Zoom Online, 3 hour session
- Chris McDonagh, Senior Partner and Business Consultant with CMD Group is a much sought-after trainer and speaker in Ireland and the UK.
- His motivation and enthusiasm together with his high energy level brings life to a classroom and energises the learners. His real-life experiences coupled with his thorough knowledge of the subject matter ensures all learners will gain an abundance of skills that will transfer to the workplace.
- For the past 25 years he has built up a very successful Training Business in Ireland and the UK. His ability to reach out to everyone regardless of their position or status makes him a trainer of choice.
- Chris is a Director of the International Federation of Training & Development Organisations and represents Europe on the Board.