Do you need to improve your selling skills with customers? In this course you will learn how to connect with and subsequently influence people to take action. With the impact of physical distancing and Covid-19 restrictions, being able to influence and sell to your customers in new ways has become more important than ever. Customers' needs may have changed, are you skilled enough to probe and subsequently match these needs? Learn how to make your customer feel he/she is buying from you, as opposed to being sold to. Present your product and service benefits with more confidence and learn how to use your voice more effectively when telephone selling. This is a great opportunity for those who are new to selling or those who need to refresh their skills in the current environment.
Training Cancellation Policy: Registrants who cancel over 14 days in advance of scheduled training date shall incur no cancellation fee. Registrants who cancel within 14 days of scheduled training date shall incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the cost. Registrants who cancel within 24 hours or fail to attend training will be charged 100% of the full fee.
- Get yourself into the right mindset before starting to sell.
- Learn a Sales Structure to help you keep control of the Sale.
- Increase your Skillset in Questioning and Listening to find out what your customer really needs and wants.
- Be better able to handle customer objections
- Become aware of Closing techniques to be used with different customers.
- Present your product benefits with more confidence.
- Find out why the phone works.
- Learn how to use your voice more effectively when telephone selling.
Who is the course for
- Those new to Sales
- Those who have never had formal Selling Skills Training
- A refresher to experienced salespeople
- Small Business Owners to review their Sales Process and sharpen their Skills
- Zoom online, 3 hour session
Seanie Meyler, Meyler Performance.
Seanie Meyler has 25 years’ experience in sales working for blue chip companies and SMEs. He worked his way up from Sales Rep to Key Account Management and Sales Management. Now Seanie works as an Executive Coach and Trainer with Chief Executives, Sales Directors, Sales Managers and Business owners challenging beliefs and perspectives, taking them out of their comfort zone, guiding them to take accountability for their actions and challenging and supporting them to learn new skills and ultimately make positive changes to their behaviour.