Start date: 16 March 2023
Duration: March 16th, 28th & April 13th & 20th (final date TBC) 9.30am-5.00pm
Certificate: QQI L5
Cost: Skillnet Subsidised Investment €562.50 per person
Book Now: Click Here
This QQI approved Safety and Health at Work course will provide participants with the skills and knowledge to promote and maintain safety and health in the working environment. It will identify best health and safety practice and applicable health, safety and welfare legislation.
Training Cancellation Policy: Registrants who cancel over 14 days in advance of scheduled training date shall incur no cancellation fee. Registrants who cancel within 14 days of scheduled training date shall incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the cost. Registrants who cancel within 24 hours or fail to attend training will be charged 100% of the full fee.
It will identify best health and safety practice and applicable health, safety and welfare legislation.
Who is the course for
- Roles and functions of Health and Safety Authority
• Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment
• Fire and Emergency Planning
• Accident Causation, Investigation & Reporting
• Ergonomics & Lifting Safety
• Biological & Chemical Safety
• Physical Safety including Machine Safety, Abrasive Wheels, Workplace Transport, Tool Safety, Noise and Vibration
• Construction Safety
• Working at Heights
• Health Promotions & Safety Statements
• Sensitive Risk Groups
• First Aid at Work
• Communications & Safety Signage