The REStart programme is designed for women age 35 plus whom have been out of the workplace for 3+ years for the development of new job-related skills. The participants will have taken a break from employment due to family, caring roles, illness, voluntary career break or a period of unemployment.
It will allow women to enhance their own skills and abilities, challenge what they know about the transferable skills they already have while building confidence, assertiveness to believe in themselves and their future. Gaining a road map for their future whether that is in further training or in employment. Offering them an opportunity for a second chance in their career advancement.
Dates for the programme are outlined below, you must give 100% commitment to attend on all these dates and be committed to a desired outcome.
- Get support, encouragement and assistance to become aware of your strengths and transferable skills
- Learn how to set goals and build an action plan to move forward
- Build your confidence to re-enter employment or education
- Create a roadmap for your future
- Benefit from 1-1 Career Coaching
- Learn how to job search effectively
- Interview skills and CV preparation
Who is the course for
Women, over 35 years, who have been out of the working environment for 3+ years
- Week 1 Oct 6th 9.30-3.30: Personal Development Workshop
- Week 2 Oct 8th 9.30-3.30: Skills Workshop
- Week 3 Oct 13th 9.30-3.30: CV Workshop
- Week 4 Oct 20th 9.30-3.30: CV Workshop
- Week 5 Nov 3rd, 4th & 5th (1 hr slot): Career Coaching
- Week 6 Oct 10th 9.30-3.30: Interview Skills Preparation
- Week 7 Nov 17th, 18th & 19th (1 hr slot): Career Coaching
- Week 8 Nov 24th 9.30-3.30: Personal Branding
- Week 9 Dec 1st, 2nd & 3rd (1 hr slot): Career Coaching
- Week 10 Dec 8th 9.30-3.30: Wrap Up
- Brenda Crowley, Managing Partner with CMD Training Institute is a qualified Executive Coach, Trainer and Business Consultant.
- With 25+ years of experience in people and business development, she has worked with professionals, at all levels, in various sectors.
- She has as strong desire to help individuals and businesses develop and drives this passion forward through building lasting partnerships with her clients.
- She works with senior managers/executives, leaders and business owners helping them to understand and identify their key behaviours and possible de-railers which impact on performance and satisfaction, resulting in a refreshing new perspective.