The REStart programme is designed for women age 35 plus whom have been out of the workplace for 3+ years for the development of new job-related skills. The participants will have taken a break from employment due to family, caring roles, illness, voluntary career break or a period of unemployment.
It will allow women to enhance their own skills and abilities, challenge what they know about the transferable skills they already have while building confidence, assertiveness to believe in themselves and their future. Gaining a road map for their future whether that is in further training or in employment. Offering them an opportunity for a second chance in their career advancement.
Dates for the programme are outlined below, you must give 100% commitment to attend on all these dates and be committed to a desired outcome.
- October 20th 9.30-12.30 Introduction/Personal Development Workshop
- October 22nd 9.30-12.30 Skills Workshop
- November 3rd 9.30-12.30 Curriculum Vitae Workshop
- November5th 9.30-12.30 Curriculum Vitae Workshop
- November 10th 9.30-12.30 Interview Skills Preparation
- November 12th 9.30-12.30 Interview Skills Mock Questions
- November 17th – 9.30-12.30 Health & Wellness
- November 18th 9.30-12.30 Your Professional Digital Profile
- November 23rd-26th (1-hour slot) Career Coaching
- November 30th December 4th (1-hour slot) Career Coaching
- December 8th Personal Branding & Budget/Money Skills
- December 7th- 11th (1-hour slot) Career Coaching
- December 15th 9.30-1.30 Wrap up
- January 12th 9.30-11.00 – Follow-up
- Get support, encouragement and assistance to become aware of your strengths and transferable skills
- Learn how to set goals and build an action plan to move forward
- Build your confidence and self-belief to re-enter employment or education
- Create a roadmap for your future
- Benefit from 1-1 Career Coaching
- Learn how to job search effectively
- Interview skills and CV preparation
- Personal Brand
- Develop an online presence with social media management
Who is the course for
Women, over 35 years, who have been out of the working environment for 3+ years for various reasons and wish to return to employment.
- Brenda Crowley, Managing Partner with CMD Training Institute is a qualified Executive Coach, Trainer and Business Consultant.