In this Webinar participants will learn how to identify a workplace problem facing them and/or their team and examine ways to resolve it. They will learn how to gather and interpret information to identify possible solutions understanding that it should be fact supported by evidence and not just opinion.
Training Cancellation Policy: Registrants who cancel over 14 days in advance of scheduled training date shall incur no cancellation fee. Registrants who cancel within 14 days of scheduled training date shall incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the cost. Registrants who cancel within 24 hours or fail to attend training will be charged 100% of the full fee.
- How to apply problem solving steps and tools
- How to analyse information to clearly describe problems
- How to identify appropriate solutions
- Ways to think creatively and be a contributing member of a problem-solving team
Who is the course for
Zoom Online, 3 x hour session
- Chris McDonagh, Senior Partner and Business Consultant with CMD Group is a much sought-after trainer and speaker in Ireland and the UK. His motivation and enthusiasm together with his high energy level brings life to a classroom and energises the learners. His real-life experiences coupled with his thorough knowledge of the subject matter ensures all learners will gain an abundance of skills that will transfer to the workplace.
- For the past 25 years he has built up a very successful training business in Ireland and the UK. His ability to reach out to everyone regardless of their position or status makes him a trainer of choice. Chris is a Director of the International Federation of Training & Development Organisations and represents Europe on the Board.