Often treated like a box ticking exercise, effective performance management is actually fundamental to achieving a successful future. Performance management is not a fixed sequence of events, but a continuous process that constantly adapts to the needs of the team. The organisation that embraces effective performance management is creating a strategic advantage in the marketplace.
Training Cancellation Policy: Registrants who cancel over 14 days in advance of scheduled training date shall incur no cancellation fee. Registrants who cancel within 14 days of scheduled training date shall incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the cost. Registrants who cancel within 24 hours or fail to attend training will be charged 100% of the full fee.
- Improved organisational performance – staff become aligned with company goals
- Improved productivity – performance is benchmarked to set challenging targets
- Improves communication – promoting open dialogue and building better relationships
- Clear accountabilities – a chance to recognise good performance while improving poor
- Saves management time and reduces conflict – making clear cost savings
- Ensures efficiency and consistency in performance – building team spirit
- Clarifies expectation of employees – provides a chance to establish future objectives
- Defines career paths and promotes job satisfaction – people feel cared about
- Better employee retention and loyalty – feedback is crucial for personal development
Who is the course for
Business Owners, Directors, Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders
3 hour interactive session on Zoom Online
- Chris McDonagh, Senior Partner and Business Consultant with CMD Group is a much sought-after trainer and speaker in Ireland and the UK.
- His motivation and enthusiasm together with his high energy level brings life to a classroom and energises the learners. His real-life experiences coupled with his thorough knowledge of the subject matter ensures all learners will gain an abundance of skills that will transfer to the workplace.
- For the past 25 years he has built up a very successful Training Business in Ireland and the UK. His ability to reach out to everyone regardless of their position or status makes him a trainer of choice.
- Chris is a Director of the International Federation of Training & Development Organisations and represents Europe on the Board.