Start date: 12 June 2023
Duration: 4-days per course plus exam 9.15am-5.00pm
Location: Zoom Online
Certificate: QQI level 6
Cost: €646.75 per course
Book Now: Click Here
Micro Solar Photovoltaic Systems Implementation - June 12th, 13th & 14th Online
The purpose of this award is to equip you with the relevant knowledge, skill and competence to implement micro scale solar photo-voltaic (p-v) projects, up to 11 kilowatt, according to the applicable standards, legislation, guidelines, and manufacturer’s specifications, whilst working autonomously.
Micro-Generator Electrical Installation - June 15th, 16th & 19th Online
Practical Day: June 21st or 22nd
EXAM DATE: June 23rd
The purpose of this award is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence to perform electrical installation, connection, testing and commissioning of microgenerators with type-approved network interfaces in accordance with applicable standards, legislation, manufacturer’s instructions and guidelines, whilst working autonomously.
• QQI Level 6 Micro Solar Photovoltaic: June 26th, 27th & 28th (9.15am-5.00pm Online)
• QQI Level 6 Electrical Installation: June 29th, 30th & July 3rd (9.15am-5.00pm Online)
• Practical Day (Cork): July 5th or 6th
• EXAM Date: July 7th
• QQI Level 6 Micro Solar Photovoltaic: July 10th, 11th, & 12th (9.15am-5.00pm Online)
• QQI Level 6 Electrical Installation: July 13th, 14th, & 17th (9.15am-5.00pm Online)
• Practical Day (Cork): July 19th or 20th
• EXAM Date: July 21st
These QQI level 6 courses will qualify you to register with SEAI as an approved contractor for Solar PV grants.
Who is the course for
Course criteria will be provided upon query.