Harassment and bullying behaviour in the workplace is unpleasant and offensive. It can affect an individual’s professional performance and psychological welfare and can be so destructive that the effects continue after work, devastating personal lives as well as careers. Harassment and bullying can result in low morale, increased sickness absence or resignations.
It is in everyone’s best interests to have a workplace free of harassment and bullying.
TRAINER DISCLAIMER: Please be aware while throughout this workshop we may refer to legal implications of various situations WE DO NOT offer or CLAIM TO offer Legal advice. We accept no responsibility for any actions you may take as a result of something you learned on this training programme and we AT ALL TIMES advise you to seek legal advice if you have a concern in relation to Bullying or Harassment.
- Highlight the importance of an environment where everyone feels safe from bullying & harassment.
- Discuss how bullying & harassment is viewed in the eyes of the law
- Identify different methods that are used to bully and harass
- Understand your role in ensuring that bullying & harassment is eliminated
- Demonstrate how to deal with cases of bullying & harassment
Who is the course for
- Business Owners, Directors, Managers, Supervisors. Anyone in a business responsible for a team of people.
- Zoom Online, 3 hour session
- Chris McDonagh, Senior Partner and Business Consultant with CMD Group is a much sought-after trainer and speaker in Ireland and the UK.
- His motivation and enthusiasm together with his high energy level brings life to a classroom and energises the learners. His real-life experiences coupled with his thorough knowledge of the subject matter ensures all learners will gain an abundance of skills that will transfer to the workplace.
- For the past 25 years he has built up a very successful training business in Ireland and the UK. His ability to reach out to everyone regardless of their position or status makes him a trainer of choice. Chris is a Director of the International Federation of Training & Development Organisations and represents Europe on the Board.