Now more than ever, the time is right for women leaders to come to the fore and make themselves shine. In this exciting programme you will be guided through two professional feedback/coaching sessions accompanied by three 2hr training workshops with the sole aim of helping you to develop yourself as a more confident leader. This programme will empower you to create changes and provide you with a solid understanding of you as a Leader, flaws and all! Only when we truly know ourselves can we help and lead others successfully.
Training Cancellation Policy: Registrants who cancel over 14 days in advance of scheduled training date shall incur no cancellation fee. Registrants who cancel within 14 days of scheduled training date shall incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the cost. Registrants who cancel within 24 hours or fail to attend training will be charged 100% of the full fee.
“This course changed my mind set, renewed my focus and has benefited both my staff and myself” 2021
” I have been in a leadership position for the last few years but I have never had my leadership style evaluated. This programme worked like a mirror reflection: I was able to look at my leadership style from an objective perspective and see areas of improvement but also where I was actually performing well. It was deeply personal and individualistic- which provided a lot of benefit to me for the future. I would recommend this to any manager, business owner, CEO, MD, or project or team manager . Dealing with people and successful management, is a skill that matters the most in a work-life environment and we must invest more effort and education in this area “- Pauline Kwasniak
Who is the course for
Women in significant leadership roles right now that want to make a difference –
- Do you work with a team?
- Do you carry significant responsibility in a leadership role?
- Are you someone looking for promotion to a leadership role in an organisation?
- Link to Assessment. Issued September 10th, to be completed by Sept 15th
- Paradox Report and Emotional Intelligence Overview Report
- Professsional Online 1-1 Coaching sessions x 2 . First will be allocated week of September 20th , second will be allocated week of October 4th (1-hour)
- 2hr Online Training workshops x 3, 10am-12pm, Sept 27th, 29th & Oct 1st
- Brenda Crowley, Managing Partner with CMD Training Institute is a qualified Executive Coach, Trainer and Business Consultant.
- With 25+ years of experience in people and business development, she has worked with professionals, at all levels, in various sectors.
- She has as strong desire to help individuals and businesses develop and drives this passion forward through building lasting partnerships with her clients.
- She works with senior managers/executives, leaders and business owners helping them to understand and identify their key behaviours and possible de-railers which impact on performance and satisfaction, resulting in a refreshing new perspective.