It is totally normal for us all to face dips in motivation, but it becomes a problem when our people are consistently disengaged. We have all been challenged, like never before, over the past two years and certainly our motivation has had many reasons to be low. One of the greatest challenges that leaders face in the workplace is how to motivate their employees and the number one question is always: How best do we inspire and support our people to increase their performance?
In this masterclass, we aim to answer the above question and to give you guidance and tips to help you and you’re your team to stay motivated throughout 2022.
Regardless of the sector you are working in or the size of your business this short webinar will be of great benefit to you and your team.
Training Cancellation Policy: Registrants who cancel over 14 days in advance of scheduled training date shall incur no cancellation fee. Registrants who cancel within 14 days of scheduled training date shall incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the cost. Registrants who cancel within 24 hours or fail to attend training will be charged 100% of the full fee.
- Define an effective team to create a vision and purpose
- Understanding factors that effect motivation
- Understanding how the theory of motivation can be used to improve performance
- Apply motivational techniques within your team to include Performance Management
- Goal setting and motivation
- Identify and set-up the conditions for optimal motivation
Who is the course for
Business Owners, Directors, Managers, Supervisors. Anyone who is responsible for a team and wishes to improve their leadership skills.
Zoom Online, 3 hour session
- Chris McDonagh, Senior Partner and Business Consultant with CMD Group is a much sought-after trainer and speaker in Ireland and the UK.
- His motivation and enthusiasm together with his high energy level brings life to a classroom and energises the learners. His real-life experiences coupled with his thorough knowledge of the subject matter ensures all learners will gain an abundance of skills that will transfer to the workplace.
- For the past 25 years he has built up a very successful training business in Ireland and the UK. His ability to reach out to everyone regardless of their position or status makes him a trainer of choice. Chris is a Director of the International Federation of Training & Development Organisations and represents Europe on the Board.