Start date: 04 June 2020
Location: Zoom Online 10.00am-1.00pm
Cost: Fully Funded
This Webinar will enable participants understand the need for teams to have a sense of vision and purpose that reflects the organisation they work in, and the role that effective communication, motivation and individual and team development play in enabling this to happen.
- Defining an effective team
- Creating team vision and purpose
- Building a cohesive team
- Motivating your team
- Goal setting and motivation
- Setting high expectations
Who is the course for
Business Owners, Directors, Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders
3 hour interactive session on Zoom Online
- Chris McDonagh, Senior Partner and Business Consultant with CMD Group is a much sought-after trainer and speaker in Ireland and the UK.
- His motivation and enthusiasm together with his high energy level brings life to a classroom and energises the learners. His real-life experiences coupled with his thorough knowledge of the subject matter ensures all learners will gain an abundance of skills that will transfer to the workplace.
- For the past 25 years he has built up a very successful Training Business in Ireland and the UK. His ability to reach out to everyone regardless of their position or status makes him a trainer of choice.
- Chris is a Director of the International Federation of Training & Development Organisations and represents Europe on the Board.