Start date: 29 July 2021
Location: Zoom Online
Book Now: Click Here
With over 800m active users, Instagram is a free image-based platform which can be easily integrated into your digital marketing strategy to promote your business and communicate your message. It is a highly effective social feed because of the four elements of stories, images, video and Instagram TV work. The ability to monetize your feed with the shopping feature enables you to increase your online sales and customer engagement. A 2019 survey revealed that 87% of users said they acted after seeing product information, either by visiting a website or using the 'learn more' option.
According to statistica.com the age profile of Instagram has changed and is now 18-44 years with a third in the 25-34 age bracket. Being on Instagram taps directly into this profile group and can improve SEO, as your social media channels will often appear before your website details.
In this course you will learn how to create a business account, how to navigate the app, learn about grid posts and video posts, style your feed in line with your brand, monetize your feed and use the different elements of stories, static and IGTV.
Training Cancellation Policy: Registrants who cancel over 14 days in advance of scheduled training date shall incur no cancellation fee. Registrants who cancel within 14 days of scheduled training date shall incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the cost. Registrants who cancel within 24 hours or fail to attend training will be charged 100% of the full fee.
- Set up a Business Account
- Instagram Basics – navigating the app, grid posts, video posts
- Styling your Feed – your business personality, sharing your unique story, crafting your message, hashtags, font FX
- Monetizing your Feed – adding tags, shopping features
- Stories/static/IGTV – using the different elements
- Scheduling posts
Who is the course for
Business Owners, Managers, Marketing Managers and Administrators, Team Leaders, Social Media Managers who are new to Instagram for business.
Zoom Online, 1 x 3 hr session
- Marie Shields (www.mossmarketing.ie), is an experienced digital marketing and consumer PR provider and trainer based in Donegal.
- Marie combines a mix of data driven and creative strategic planning to help SME business owners devise actionable plans, to connect with the online communities who are most likely to convert to a lead, sale or membership.
- Solving brand awareness and online marketing issues, in a collaborative, results-driven and positive way is an exciting part of Marie’s daily work – Instagram, Facebook Advertising and consumer public relations campaigns being at the core of Moss Marketing’s deliverables.