Innovation in its purest form means to create something new, but it can also mean better solutions, new methods of doing something, finding more efficient and effective ways of completing a task, or creating new processes or workflows.
Innovation is what drives companies; by coming up with new and fresh ideas, companies are able to remain relevant and drive success.
Innovation is what propels businesses into the future, and allows them to forge a new path of relevance, profit, and success.
Training Cancellation Policy: Registrants who cancel over 14 days in advance of scheduled training date shall incur no cancellation fee. Registrants who cancel within 14 days of scheduled training date shall incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the cost. Registrants who cancel within 24 hours or fail to attend training will be charged 100% of the full fee.
- Understand what fostering innovation means
- Learn what an innovative workplace looks like
- Determine how you can help create an innovative workplace environment
- Understand your role in helping to foster innovation
- Know what happens in the workplace when you help foster innovation
- Describe ways that innovation can help your company
Who is the course for
Business Owners, Directors, Managers, Supervisors, R&D, anyone in a business looking to change something or create something new
Zoom Online, 3 hour session
- Chris McDonagh, Senior Partner and Business Consultant with CMD Group is a much sought-after trainer and speaker in Ireland and the UK.
- His motivation and enthusiasm together with his high energy level brings life to a classroom and energises the learners. His real-life experiences coupled with his thorough knowledge of the subject matter ensures all learners will gain an abundance of skills that will transfer to the workplace.
- For the past 25 years he has built up a very successful Training Business in Ireland and the UK. His ability to reach out to everyone regardless of their position or status makes him a trainer of choice.
- Chris is a Director of the International Federation of Training & Development Organisations and represents Europe on the Board.