Start date: 10 June 2021
Duration: Dates TBC 10.00am-1.00pm
Location: Zoom Online
Cost: €35 for members (€50 for non-members)
Book Now: Click Here
Innovation in its purest form means to create something new, but it can also mean better solutions, new methods of doing something, finding more efficient and effective ways of completing a task, or creating new processes or workflows.
Innovation is what drives companies; by coming up with new and fresh ideas, companies are able to remain relevant and drive success.
Innovation is what propels businesses into the future, and allows them to forge a new path of relevance, profit, and success.
Training Cancellation Policy: Registrants who cancel over 14 days in advance of scheduled training date shall incur no cancellation fee. Registrants who cancel within 14 days of scheduled training date shall incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the cost. Registrants who cancel within 24 hours or fail to attend training will be charged 100% of the full fee.
- Understand what fostering innovation means
- Learn what an innovative workplace looks like
- Determine how you can help create an innovative workplace environment
- Understand your role in helping to foster innovation
- Know what happens in the workplace when you help foster innovation
- Describe ways that innovation can help your company
Who is the course for
Business Owners, Directors, Managers, Supervisors, R&D, anyone in a business looking to change something or create something new
Zoom Online, 3 hour session
- Chris McDonagh, Senior Partner and Business Consultant with CMD Group is a much sought-after trainer and speaker in Ireland and the UK.
- His motivation and enthusiasm together with his high energy level brings life to a classroom and energises the learners. His real-life experiences coupled with his thorough knowledge of the subject matter ensures all learners will gain an abundance of skills that will transfer to the workplace.
- For the past 25 years he has built up a very successful Training Business in Ireland and the UK. His ability to reach out to everyone regardless of their position or status makes him a trainer of choice.
- Chris is a Director of the International Federation of Training & Development Organisations and represents Europe on the Board.