Engagement is a heightened emotional connection that an employee feels for his/her organisation, which influences them to put in greater effort. Higher engagement levels yield higher productivity and retention rates. This makes employee engagement a powerful factor in business success. Engaged employees are more productive, customer-focused, and profit-oriented and organisations are more likely to retain them.
An essential part of an organisation’s talent management strategy is its focus on employee engagement and retention. Organisations that maintain this focus create an environment where employees have the tools, resources, and professional opportunities to develop skills and fulfil their career goals.
Training Cancellation Policy: Registrants who cancel over 14 days in advance of scheduled training date shall incur no cancellation fee. Registrants who cancel within 14 days of scheduled training date shall incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the cost. Registrants who cancel within 24 hours or fail to attend training will be charged 100% of the full fee.
- Understand the importance of employee engagement and the key part it plays in business success.
- Learn tactics that motivate and engage employees, creating advocates for the business.
- Create a working environment that encourages employees to excel at work activities.
- Ensure talent retention by creating positive working relationships.
- Develop a strategy for employee engagement success.
- Prevent activities that cause disengagement and disgruntled workers.
Who is the course for
Business Owners, Directors, Managers, Supervisors of people
Zoom Online 3 hour session
- Chris McDonagh, Senior Partner and Business Consultant with CMD Group is a much sought-after trainer and speaker in Ireland and the UK.
- His motivation and enthusiasm together with his high energy level brings life to a classroom and energises the learners. His real-life experiences coupled with his thorough knowledge of the subject matter ensures all learners will gain an abundance of skills that will transfer to the workplace.
- For the past 25 years he has built up a very successful Training Business in Ireland and the UK. His ability to reach out to everyone regardless of their position or status makes him a trainer of choice.
- Chris is a Director of the International Federation of Training & Development Organisations and represents Europe on the Board.