This 4 x online session programme for emerging leaders is designed to help you develop your management and leadership skills; to help you create and accomplish your personal best, and to help you lead others to get extraordinary things done. Develop your ability to lead, motivate and inspire whilst facilitating innovation and change to achieve results. Increase business performance through improved people management to include performance appraisal.
Training Cancellation Policy: Registrants who cancel over 14 days in advance of scheduled training date shall incur no cancellation fee. Registrants who cancel within 14 days of scheduled training date shall incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the cost. Registrants who cancel within 24 hours or fail to attend training will be charged 100% of the full fee.
- Define your role as a leader; understand the challenge and the functions of management.
- Understand how to build trust and relationships with the important criteria for effective feedback.
- Discuss the importance of meeting management and delegating effectively.
- Enhance your ability to communicate with others in meetings and difficult situations.
- Learn simple problem-solving techniques that can be applied to all problem types.
- Discover how you can prepare for and embrace the forces of change.
- Identify ways to get you and your workspace organised.
- Create an action plan for developing your career as a manager.
Who is the course for
Team Leads, Newly promoted employees, Supervisors, Managers
Zoom Online, 4 x 3hr sessions
- Chris McDonagh, Senior Partner and Business Consultant with CMD Group is a much sought-after trainer and speaker in Ireland and the UK.
- His motivation and enthusiasm together with his high energy level brings life to a classroom and energises the learners. His real-life experiences coupled with his thorough knowledge of the subject matter ensures all learners will gain an abundance of skills that will transfer to the workplace.
- For the past 25 years he has built up a very successful Training Business in Ireland and the UK. His ability to reach out to everyone regardless of their position or status makes him a trainer of choice.
- Chris is a Director of the International Federation of Training & Development Organisations and represents Europe on the Board.