Start date: 06 July 2020
Duration: July 6th, 13th, 20th & 27th 10.00am-1.00pm
Location: Zoom Online
Certificate: Certificate of Completion
Cost: Covid Response Cost: €95
This two-day programme for emerging leaders is designed to help you develop your management and leadership skills; to help you create and accomplish your personal best, and to help you lead others to get extraordinary things done. Develop your ability to lead, motivate and inspire whilst facilitating innovation and change to achieve results. Increase business performance through improved people management to include performance appraisal.
- Define your role as a leader; understand the challenge and the functions of management.
- Understand how to build trust and relationships with the important criteria for effective feedback.
- Discuss the importance of meeting management and delegating effectively.
- Enhance your ability to communicate with others in meetings and difficult situations.
- Learn simple problem-solving techniques that can be applied to all problem types.
- Discover how you can prepare for and embrace the forces of change.
- Identify ways to get you and your workspace organised.
- Create an action plan for developing your career as a manager.
Who is the course for
- Team Leads
- Newly promoted employees