To empower SME’s to get access to real-time, useful, actionable information to make fact-based business decisions.
To enhance Data Analysis and Business Intelligence skills of SME owners, leaders, managers and teams.
To help SME’s prosper and grow.
Course runs every Thursday 10.00am-1.00pm from Oct 22nd for 8 weeks. FULL ATTENDANCE REQUIRED
*Booking restrictions advised following booking*
Training Cancellation Policy: Registrants who cancel over 14 days in advance of scheduled training date shall incur no cancellation fee. Registrants who cancel within 14 days of scheduled training date shall incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the cost. Registrants who cancel within 24 hours or fail to attend training will be charged 100% of the full fee.
- Better, faster, smarter decision-making
- Huge efficiency gains with automation of routine tasks, elimination of duplication and other time savings
- Easy to understand visuals enabling you and your team to more easily interpret data and reach conclusions
- Continuous access to powerful actionable insights
- Understand what’s working and what’s not working
- Predictive analytics that help you forecast changing customer demands and market trends
- More empowered employees o Transparent collaboration
Who is the course for
All Excel users; some basic Excel experience is preferable but all Excel users, even those with significant experience, will benefit from learning about the “power-tools” in Excel. Prior experience with Data Analysis or Business Intelligence is NOT required
- Week 1 – Why Excel?
- Week 2 – Excel Pivot Tables
- Week 3 – Excel’s Power Query
- Week 4 – Excel’s Power Pivot
- Week 5 – Excel Dashboards (1)
- Week 6 – Excel Dashboards (2)
- Week 7 – Introduction to Power BI
- Week 8 – Putting it all together
Niall Tuohy is a business coach and business intelligence consultant, with an extensive background in corporate business and leadership. In his Business Clinic training practice, he has 3 clear goals; to empower businesses to get access to read-time, useful, actionable information to make fact-based decisions; to enhance data analytics and business intelligence skills of business owners, managers and teams; and to help SMEs to prosper and grow.