Start date: 13 May 2021
Duration: Dates TBC 10.00am-1.00pm
Location: Zoom Online
Cost: €35 (members) €55 (non-members
Book Now: Click Here
Viable organisations need to be ready for emergencies because they are a fact of doing business. The worst plan is not to have any kind of plan at all, and the best plans are tested and adjusted so that they work over time. Fortunately, you do not need separate plans for fire, weather disasters, and all the different kinds of crises that can occur. One solid plan will help you to prevent, respond, and recover from all crises. This 3-hour Webinar will help you ensure your organisation is ready to manage any kind of crisis.
Training Cancellation Policy: Registrants who cancel over 14 days in advance of scheduled training date shall incur no cancellation fee. Registrants who cancel within 14 days of scheduled training date shall incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the cost. Registrants who cancel within 24 hours or fail to attend training will be charged 100% of the full fee.
- Assign people to an appropriate crisis team role
- Conduct a crisis audit
- Establish the means for business continuity
- Determine how to manage incidents
- Help teams recover from a crisis
- Apply the crisis management process
Who is the course for
Business Owners, Directors, Managers, Supervisors responsible for crisis management in a business.
Zoom Online, 3 hour session
- Chris McDonagh, Senior Partner and Business Consultant with CMD Group is a much sought-after trainer and speaker in Ireland and the UK. His motivation and enthusiasm together with his high energy level brings life to a classroom and energises the learners. His real-life experiences coupled with his thorough knowledge of the subject matter ensures all learners will gain an abundance of skills that will transfer to the workplace.
- For the past 25 years he has built up a very successful training business in Ireland and the UK. His ability to reach out to everyone regardless of their position or status makes him a trainer of choice. Chris is a Director of the International Federation of Training & Development Organisations and represents Europe on the Board.