Do want to take your ad-designing with Canva skills to the next level? Canva is an online graphic design platform for the non-graphic designer. It provides free images, videos and templates to communicate your business message visually. This course is for those who have experience with the Canva Free account and want to advance their skills and knowledge of the program. Learn advanced design skills, create your own brand kit, organise your designs and learn how to create presentations, flyers and brochures.
Training Cancellation Policy: Registrants who cancel over 14 days in advance of scheduled training date shall incur no cancellation fee. Registrants who cancel within 14 days of scheduled training date shall incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the cost. Registrants who cancel within 24 hours or fail to attend training will be charged 100% of the full fee.
- Advanced Design – resizing designs, cross template use, creating presentations with video, using Canva as a presentation tool, using custom dimensions
- Branding – creating your brand kit, setting brand colours
- Organising – creating folders, organising your designs, creating teams
- Creating for print – brochures and flyers
- Lead Magnets – ebooks, infographics, newsletters
- Apps and Integrations
Who is the course for
Business Owners, Managers, Marketing Managers and Administrators, Team Leaders, Social Media Managers. Anyone who has experience using Canva and wants to develop their skills in creating impactful designs & communications for their social media posts and marketing materials.
Zoom Online, 3-hour session
- Marie Shields (www.mossmarketing.ie), is an experienced digital marketing and consumer PR provider and trainer based in Donegal.
- Marie combines a mix of data driven and creative strategic planning to help SME business owners devise actionable plans, to connect with the online communities who are most likely to convert to a lead, sale or membership.
- Solving brand awareness and online marketing issues, in a collaborative, results-driven and positive way is an exciting part of Marie’s daily work – Instagram, Facebook Advertising and consumer public relations campaigns being at the core of Moss Marketing’s deliverables.