Start date: 15 September 2020
Duration: 8-days 2020 June 23rd - August 4th - September 15th - November 3rd - December 15th - 2021 January 26th - March 9th
Location: CMD Training Institute, Collooney, Sligo
Cost: €1500 pp (paid in 3 instalments of €500)
This ILM Certificate in Leadership & Management is ideal for new and already developing managers who require leadership training. Participants will learn the core skills and understanding needed to deal with management responsibilities and develop as leaders, helping them to grow in their position with confidence.
The programme includes 8-modules with all participants undertaking the Harrison Assessment (25 minutes online) with a 1-hour feedback session with course facilitator, participants will also have the opportunity to have two coaching sessions throughout the duration of the programme.
- Gain a range of key management skills and put them into practice in a real environment.
- Improvement in individual performance, targets and goals through coaching sessions to add value to your position.
- Develop leadership and management skills using self knowledge, values and motivations.
Who is the course for
- Team Leaders
- Existing Managers
- Emerging Managers
- New Employees
- Develop Yourself as a Team Leader (May 5th)
- Solving Problems & Making Decisions (June 23rd)
- Understanding Conflict Management in the Workplace (August 4th)
- Understanding how to Lead Effective Meetings (September 15th)
- Understanding Performance Management (November 3rd)
- Giving Briefings & Making Presentations (December 15th)
- Understand Training & Coaching in the Workplace (January 26th 2021)
- Leading a Work Team (March 9th 2020)