This ILM Certificate in Leadership & Management is ideal for new and already developing managers who require leadership training. Participants will learn the core skills and understanding needed to deal with management responsibilities and develop as leaders, helping them to grow in their position with confidence.
The programme includes 8-modules with all participants undertaking the Harrison Assessment (25 minutes online) with a 1-hour feedback session with course facilitator, participants will also have the opportunity to have two coaching sessions throughout the duration of the programme.
Training Cancellation Policy: Registrants who cancel over 14 days in advance of scheduled training date shall incur no cancellation fee. Registrants who cancel within 14 days of scheduled training date shall incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the cost. Registrants who cancel within 24 hours or fail to attend training will be charged 100% of the full fee.
- Gain a range of key management skills and put them into practice in a real environment.
- Improvement in individual performance, targets and goals through coaching sessions to add value to your position.
- Develop leadership and management skills using self knowledge, values and motivations.
Who is the course for
- Team Leaders
- Existing Managers
- Emerging Managers
- New Employees
- Develop Yourself as a Team Leader (May 5th)
- Solving Problems & Making Decisions (June 23rd)
- Understanding Conflict Management in the Workplace (August 4th)
- Understanding how to Lead Effective Meetings (September 15th)
- Understanding Performance Management (November 3rd)
- Giving Briefings & Making Presentations (December 15th)
- Understand Training & Coaching in the Workplace (January 26th 2021)
- Leading a Work Team (March 9th 2020)