Start date: 10 June 2020
Location: Zoom Online
Canva is an online graphic design platform for the non-graphic designer. It will enable you to create engaging content to integrate into your marketing strategy quickly, cheaply and efficiently. Attendees will learn the skills to be able to navigate and competently use the Canva platform to enhance their marketing/social media platforms.
- Learn how to create engaging content to integrate into your marketing strategy quickly, cheaply and efficiently
- Learn how to navigate and competently use the Canva platform to enhance your marketing/social media platforms.
- Learn how to; use templates effectively, create animations, combine video and images to tell your story, streamline your message across your social media channels, own your images before you hit ‘share’, maintain consistency with your branding, create once – and re-size for multiple platforms
Who is the course for
- Business Owners, Managers, Marketing Managers and Administrators, Team Leaders, Social Media Managers. Anyone who needs to create impactful designs & communications for their social media posts or marketing materials
- Building foundations for good design
- Why Canva is only limited by your imagination
- Setting up your branding
- Social media sharing
- Website integration
- Using video & music