Do you need help with creating ads for your business? This course will teach you how to get your message across in a professional way using Canva. Canva is an online graphic design platform for the non-graphic designer. It provides free images, videos and templates to communicate your business message visually. You will learn the skills to navigate Canva and create impactful, engaging ads to integrate across your marketing channels quickly, cheaply and efficiently. Check out the video below for a taster of how to create an animated ad using Canva
Training Cancellation Policy: Registrants who cancel over 14 days in advance of scheduled training date shall incur no cancellation fee. Registrants who cancel within 14 days of scheduled training date shall incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the cost. Registrants who cancel within 24 hours or fail to attend training will be charged 100% of the full fee.
- Learn how to create engaging content to integrate into your marketing strategy quickly, cheaply and efficiently
- Learn how to navigate and competently use the Canva platform to enhance your marketing/social media platforms.
- Learn how to; use templates effectively, create animations, combine video and images to tell your story, streamline your message across your social media channels, own your images before you hit ‘share’, maintain consistency with your branding, create once – and re-size for multiple platforms
Who is the course for
- Business Owners, Managers, Marketing Managers and Administrators, Team Leaders, Social Media Managers who are new to Canva. Anyone who needs to create impactful designs & communications for their social media posts or marketing materials
- Creating your account
- Templates – using them, adding/changing images, image alt tags, editing text
- Styling your post – using pre-set styling and colour sets, fonts, setting up your branding
- Elements – incorporating them into designs, creating video posts, adding music
- Marie Shields (www.mossmarketing.ie), is an experienced digital marketing and consumer PR provider and trainer based in Donegal.
- Marie combines a mix of data driven and creative strategic planning to help SME business owners devise actionable plans, to connect with the online communities who are most likely to convert to a lead, sale or membership.
- Solving brand awareness and online marketing issues, in a collaborative, results-driven and positive way is an exciting part of Marie’s daily work – Instagram, Facebook Advertising and consumer public relations campaigns being at the core of Moss Marketing’s deliverables.