The benefits of your
company joining Rural Enterprise Skillnet
Skillnet offer you the individual and you the company to upskill and benefit from subsidised training courses. As an individual, this may make you more employable, as a company you and your staff can be more productive, effective communicators and in general become more improved team members.
Rural Enterprise Skillnet support to network companies:
• Assist businesses to identify and address their skills needs
• Information regarding successful approaches to learning and talent development
• Flexible training programmes tailored to the needs of businesses in the region
• Guidance on achieving value for money when investing in learning and development
• Innovative new programme design and development
• Programmes for current and future leaders
• Certified and non-certified technical training
• Training relating to communication, problem-solving and other core skills
• Advice on gauging the effectiveness of training
• Access to a network of businesses within the region
• Conferences, seminars, and other informal learning and networking events
Who can join?
Anyone can join Rural Enterprise Skillnet and benefit from subsidised training courses specific to their industry, trade or sector. There is no cost for membership of Rural Enterprise Skillnet, membership is open to private sector companies based in Ireland. Sole Traders, Farmers, Small businesses etc.
How can I join?
The Best way to join Rural Enterprise Skillnet is to contact us during office hours.
Tel: 071 9858252
Or alternatively, you can use the green “Enquire Now” button at the bottom of the page, and fill in the form…